{Chrysler 300} Paint formulas

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a good source for paint formulas for our cars (letter or non letter)?   We have information on paint chips and codes, but the actual formula is something our local paint shop asked for, since the code didn’t cross to a formula for mixing.

Recently Jay Hackleman was looking for a formula for parade green; not sure that was ever resolved.  It may be wishful thinking that there is a site that has formulas for all the colors.   Looking at email archives led to a page on the club site with additional codes but not actual formulas.

Thanks!
D&K

Sent from my iPhone

---