From: Michael Marmorale <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/3/22 10:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 300g transmission mount

Hi all.  I put the engine and transmission in the 300g yesterday.

Had a question about the transmission mount.  Does the transmission bolt to anything?  I have the rear mount of the transmission resting on the spring and the spring is on the spring perch on the crossmember.  Does the spring rest on the crossmember directly or is there a rubber bushing it rests on?

Not sure if I’m missing something here.  Having a hard time finding pics of how it should fit.  Any pointers from anyone?

Thanks Mike

---

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/638c92fd.050a0220.34ff7.2a10SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com