Re: {Chrysler 300} RE: calendar - and more!

Re: {Chrysler 300} RE: calendar - and more!

Hank and Friends,

I also received my 2023 Club calendar today, and I fully agree that it looks great! Our sales are off to a strong start, so please order your calendar soon! It was professionally produced by Hank's graphic arts consultant who also produces the AACA's annual calendars. And, to top it off, Hank graciously contributed the production and printing costs of this 2023 calendar to benefit our Club - we offer Hank a huge Thank You

As we roll into year end and the winter months, we'll be performing a variety of tweaks to our Letter Cars and also start thinking about Spring. Hank is our Spring 2023 Meet Host in Hershey, PA - May 17-21, 2023. Stay tuned for our Meet Registration Form, to be available by late January. It will be a memorable event that you'll want to cruise to!

Noel