Re: {Chrysler 300} Spark Plugs in 413.

Thanks Carl!

I’ll install the 8s and see how they do on the K (non-ram).  (Adjusting the timing greatly reduced but did not eliminate the pre ignition).  So, hoping to see an improvement 😄.  If not we’ll give the 9s a go.  We also almost exclusively run non ethanol fuel in all the old cars.

The chart came from this NGK site:

As you say, I’m sure there are multiple variables.  As I understand it, a cooler plug simply dissipates heat more quickly to the engine.

D&K

Sent from my iPhone