Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Air Cleaner

Some paint will fix all your issues.

Still don't know about the partial forward look logo.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022, 9:38 PM Jim Birr <jebirr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks everyone.

So I can pretend that I have an “special” F then J  Always wondered what the funny stick sticking thru the center console was (kidding).

Really wonder the history on something like this – why somebody swapped them out.  Maybe running around without air cleaners because it “sounded” cooler, lost them, sold the car …. Who knows.

Jim

From: Noel Hastalis [mailto:cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 7:27 PM
To: John Lazenby; Nick Taylor; Carl
Cc: Jim Birr; Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Air Cleaner

John, Carl, Nick,

Thanks for your input. I wasn't aware that the P-a-M 4-speeds had taller air filter elements and the diagonal rear hood braces were removed.

Confirming John's hood brace comment - an RM Auction photo of the Hoover/Cone/Robson hood, compared to my standard F hood, seen better on a white car -

Robson 300F 4-spd hood

IMG_2605