From: "Steve" <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2022 3:15pm
To: "Chrysler list server" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} In Need of a Double Pulley with Fan for 1960 Chrysler or Imperial Generator or Whole Generator

Here is a photo of the generator he needs at lower left in photo:
chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 12:13 PM Steve <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 A friend of mine has a 1960 Chrysler 300 and is in need of the above for his car.  So far he has not had success in finding one.
I have checked the usual sources such as Jeff Carter, Big M Auto Wrecking, Andy Bernbaum, and numerous members with whom I am familiar with in the club and nothing so far.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Steve Albu
---