Re: {Chrysler 300} found a 300G for sale here in Ventura...

I think the problem is that there is a white convertible running around with the same unfortunate seat cover design. They both come up at auction.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 5:54 PM Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So this car not only has the ability to change color, but also grow a hard top from a convertible body. Hmmmm. Could there be some magical VIN switching going on here ?

Ron

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gloria Moon
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2022 2:38 PM
To: dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: chris nielsen; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} found a 300G for sale here in Ventura...

Hi Danny,
We have records going back to 2013 on it.  It started life as a white convertible with a regular tan interior.  It has been on the auction circuit since 2013 with various owners.  I have it at Mecum in March 2022 with a note that it sold for $80,000.  As always, it is thanks to club members for all the information we have.  I'm sure  a lot of people have seen this car at the Mecum auctions, Barrett-Jackson and Auburn auctions too.
Gloria