Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 calendar

Hello Bill,

Thanks for your testimonial on our Club's 2023 calendar!

Club Members -

Sales are strong and we're 60%+ sold out. Once they're gone, these beautiful 2023 calendars will no longer be available. Christmas is just a few days away, and we roll into 2023 in just under 2 weeks.

“Count off the days the Letter Car way!”

Your 2023 Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. Calendar is now available! Place your order now to our Chrysler 300 Club StoreAdd it to your Christmas List!

Our beautiful 2023 calendar has been produced – high resolution; 9”x12” pages; 2 pages for each month–including 1 full page photo. Each of the 11 Letter Cars plus the ’70 Hurst 300 are represented over the 12 months.

We've attached the calendar photo pages, with draft markings added; the back cover 300-D photo will appear right-side up.

To place your order, if you haven't already done so -
    1. Email our Club Store & place your order-300clubstore@xxxxxxxxx- and
    2. Submit your payment - by check to Gloria Moon at our P.O. Box 40, or by PayPal to Bob Merritt - see below.
Your 2023 Chrysler 300 Letter Car calendar cost, postage included – to mailing addresses in -
    U.S.                        $ 24.00
    Canada                   $ 26.00
    Europe, Australia    $ 30.00

Submit your payment –
By check to [Gloria Moon] –
Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.
P.O. Box 40
Benson, MD  21018
By PayPal to –
        bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (300 Club Director, Bob Merritt’s address)

Thanks for your orders!

Happy Holidays!  Your 300 Club's Officers and Directors