Re: {Chrysler 300} Exhaust 300K

Did they send the correct tailpipes for the 300F? The first ones they sent me were too long and went past the rear frame cross member and had the wrong cut on the end. The bend over the axle was good. I know at least two other people that got them this way. I got mine in 2016 so they may have corrected their systems since then. They never would admit that they were wrong and Michael Van Der Veen tried to get them to replace them but they would only do it at his expense.

When I get mine corrected, or remade, I'll have another set made for him.

Here are links to pictures of both systems.

300F - https://photos.app.goo.gl/3HUfUd2UiKj2kjee7

Wagon - https://photos.app.goo.gl/mPFnTRvtAUqv5XhW6