{Chrysler 300} 300K rag resurfaces

Facebook post of 8443234491: Already in INT registry.  Merry Christmas to all and God bless us, every one.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA—warm but vibrating and looking to get wet.

Brad Shaffer

  ·

This was my uncles 1964 300k that he bought new in Chicago. He eventually gave it to his son who sadly passed away about this time last year. My Aunt wanted me to have the car because of all the cruising my uncle would do with me and my cousin. This car has a ton of sentimental value to me and I was able to buy it from my cousins widow. The car had been sitting for 20 years but at least it was garaged. Took quite a while to get it out of the garage but I got it home and got it running and driving. Lots to do here but the thing I need most is a gas tank. I'm temporarily using a fuel cell. I feel I've exhausted my search but perhaps someone on here knows a source I can turn to to find the proper gas tank? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks!

+3

1515

22 comments

Like