RE: {Chrysler 300} New Member From CA Saying Hello

RE: {Chrysler 300} New Member From CA Saying Hello

Welcome aboard Isaiah! It's great to have you. Attached is a photo of my 1968 Chrysler New Yorker taken just today fresh from the body shop.

You see I backed the rear quarter into the side of the storage building where I keep it. You can look forward to this sort of thing in about 40 years. Otherwise enjoy your slab side and be sure to visit and join the C Body Forum and the Forward Look sites. They will be much more interesting and helpful to you concerning your 68.

I waited 23 years and bought 8 other cars before I found my all time favorite, a 300 F Coupe. As luck had it I was able to buy a car that had been in a club members hands for 30+ years making it worth the wait. One of the club members here will one day want to sell an H and you will have your chance. Take your time - buy the best car you can afford.

Happy New Year

Danny Plotkin