Re: {Chrysler 300} What's the deal with 1957 Chrysler door handles?

Re: {Chrysler 300} What's the deal with 1957 Chrysler door handles?

Hi David,

Did you get a chance to look for any door handles? He's willing to use a right hand Dodge one if he can't find a good left hand Chrysler one.

Also, could you possibly take pictures of the different casting numbers. This is a '57 Dodge RH door handle and the casting number doesn't match the part number. I want to make a page for the club web site identifying the different ones.

Thanks for your time.

Nick.