{Chrysler 300} 1968 Chrysler 300 convert project for free in NJ

{Chrysler 300} 1968 Chrysler 300 convert project for free in NJ

I have posted a new ad on our cars for sale page
for a 1968 300 convertible project car. The car is free.
If the car isn't taken soon, it will go to the crusher.
Let's see what we can do to save a 300.

The ad is also posted here:

1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible VIN CM27K8C200690. Free to a good home. Red, rough shape, purchased 35 years ago by my father as a project that he started but never got to finish before passing away. It has sat in the garage since then. The front end, engine and interior were taken apart, but many of the parts are here; tires are flat, roof is ripped. See photos here. Car is located in central New Jersey, near Exit 8A of the NJ Turnpike. Must be picked up by the end of January. Please, serious inquiries only. Contact Lisa at Lisad9419@xxxxxxxxx. Hopefully someone is ready to take over and complete this special project. (01/12/23)

---