RE: {Chrysler 300} 300K Midland Booster (more on Booster and a request)

RE: {Chrysler 300} 300K Midland Booster (more on Booster and a request)

What are folks’ thoughts on rebuilding their own boosters?

I also found this toll and I just ordered it.

AC2003 Booster Pin Depth Gauge (mpbrakes.com)

This will come in handy to check the push rod myself.

James