AW: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: 1962 Chrysler 300 Tail Light Bezels

AW: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: 1962 Chrysler 300 Tail Light Bezels

He did not tell me how he “welded” this and kept it as a secret (because everyone says it’s impossible..).

Sorry can’t provide any further information…

Dr. Kai Rentmeister

Tierarzt, DiplECVN

Tierärztliche Praxis für Neurologie

Sandäcker 7