Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F core support paint

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F core support paint

My 300F was initially purchased by Roland Funk in California.  Roland was a painter by trade and when he received his cars (he bought 3 of them at the same time -  the colors were white (mine), red and black

One thing that really bothered him was looking at the front ends and seeing the different background colors as it came from the factory, so he ended up painting the support black.  Then he was happy.

He also thought the trunk should have had a better appearance in the form of a dress up package, so he added some carpet and a carpeted tire cover.  Other than those two areas, the car is still all original and otherwise is a good car for the reference car for the 1960 model year on this site.

Steve