Re: {Chrysler 300} 1961 300G Seat Foam

hi Noel ,
my friend , copied , Carl has done a terrific job over the years for me .
He once ran his own custom interior shop ( common out west , zero off them in New England ), with a focus on hot rods , custom cars etc .
He knows many suppliers in the trade , he has found things I would never expect are out there .
i am copying only to see if he can or may help on this . We had talked of him doing 300 seats , the part of the job after you have the patterned center leather .
He made 3 sets of 300 F seats for me from scratch , custom , not the original weave patterns , black — all leather . i brought him old wreck seats and away he went . Custom contrasting stitching , just beautiful . he recently did similar work on a 37 packard I am  in the middle of
He is semi retired , likes to do one job at a time . work is spectacular .
i know the club had leather , may be  common ground here . Help Quirey with foam , who knows . just input .
I do think that at least once i got foam fur Carl from Gary or Quirey years back , we had some  discussion then about adapting available pre made GM foam , possibly Camaro .
John
ps Carl if you have any input , feel free to speak up !
Sent from my iPhone