Re: {Chrysler 300} Hershey Meet

Hi everyone!

I want to take a moment to 1) encourage everyone in the region to bring their car! I’ve made arrangements for parking at the museum lot for cars/trailers & even RVs (we have lots of those during the Fall Hershey Meet - so don’t be shy) The Museum has a nice flat - well drained - grass show field for us to enjoy - immediately adjacent to our parking area.
2) I can’t begin to share with all of you what a super group of folks this Club has assisting (folks like me) in putting these meets together!! Rob/Noel/Pete/Brian & the infamous Gloria Moon are so helpful and supportive - plus local members (like Charlie Valentine have been so kind to offer help)…it’s been a great experience.
3) since it is Sunday - I would add a request that we all pray - between now and then - for nice weather!!! Put the event on your prayer lists!!

I pledge to ALL of the members a fun visit to “The Sweetest Place on Earth” Hershey, PA.

Hank