From: 'dan300f' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2023 6:31 PM
To: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>; Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 64 300 valve stems 14" wheel

Hi,

I had problems with the 15 " wheels on my F.  The wheel covers kept turning.  Bending the tangs to make a tighter fit did not help.  When I converted 15" wheels to accept 14" wheel covers, I decided to spray lots of paint where the tangs meet the wheels so the covers would fit tighter.  Schzaam!!  No more turning of the covers.  Also now I do not worry about losing a cover out on the highway.

Everyone take care and be well.

Dan Reitz

Bell Canyon, CA

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device