Re: {Chrysler 300} Hood rear high, 300K

James,

I had that problem until I found someone who knew how to adjust the hinge. A good experienced body guy could help you without washers and spacers. But, he has to be someone who “Has been around the block a few times” or who has worked on cars that had points.

Same thing with 1960 convertible hinges.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone