From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Plotkin
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 11:56 AM
To: 'James Douglas'
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} A Thanks to everyone.

James-

Avoid firing a parts cannon at the car. Otherwise you may never know what was wrong or what fixed it. If you know all 8 plugs are firing use an IR temperature gun on the exhaust at each cylinder, see if you can find the cool one. Most rough idle are vacuum leak or leaks. You might go around the carb base and intake with an unlit but open bottle of propane or brake cleaner listening for a change.

Vacuum leaks. I hate ‘em.

Danny Plotkin