Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Power window motor HELP!

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Power window motor HELP!

so , you get a very thin piece of copper wire like the one strand from a 14 ga stranded building wire , make a U to
hold the brushes back in their holders ; you can fold the wire over the end cover to hold them back enough . Then assemble armature in but not all the way , about 1/8” engaged between the brushes .
now armature holds them back , you pull out the copper wires… i minute!  finish sliding in
john g

Sent from my iPhone