RE: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Right Side Mirror

RE: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Right Side Mirror

We have a page on letter car mirrors here:  Chrysler Letter Car Mirrors (chrysler300club.com)

Skip down to the 1963-64 section.

The mirrors were supplied by the factory but installed at the dealers.  They often did not follow the factory supplied template.  Hence, the location of the mirror relative to the front door edge varies dramatically.

You cannot purchase the right hand wedge on ebay.  You can purchase it from Bob Merritt here: 1963 64 Chrysler Passenger Mirror Base Wedge (simplexco.com)

The right hand wedge is NOT the same as the right hand wedge for 64-66 Imperial FYI.

It would make sense to mount the right side mirror symmetrically with the left side mirror.  Simply remove the left side mirror, make a mounting template for the holes relative to the front door, and reverse it to use on the right side.  Providing it clears the antenna (if manual) you are good to go.  Power antenna is in the rear so a non-issue in that case.

We have a video here about the 1963-64 right hand mirror wedge and the mounting location variations here:  1963 1964 Chrysler passenger side rear view mirror - YouTube

Carl B.