{Chrysler 300} Power Steering Pressure

Now that I am running this car, I am having an issue with the power steering pressure.

To recap. A used low milage steering gear. The factory pump which I cleaned and put some new seals in, minus the front seal due to the pulley. New hoses and an inline filter, pump filter out. New belts and adjusted with Bob’s steel tool.

Sometimes when I am at idle and go to move the steering wheel, I have zero assist. I rev the engine and move the steering wheel and after a moment or so it starts to work again.

Anyone ever had a similar issue?

James

---