Re: {Chrysler 300} 1961chrysler 300G project rear brake light bezels L &

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1961chrysler 300G project rear brake light bezels L & R

I too need lenses for my G and would buy them form the club.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 10:54:22 AM UTC-7 Val Jeffers wrote:
That’s an excellent idea !

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2023, at 12:12 PM, Ron Waters <ron...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a thought:

If George Laurie is back in business and he has a sizable stock of lenses, maybe the Club can purchase his 300-related inventory ? So when a club member needs taillight/backup lenses for their F, G, H or whatever, the club will have them in stock, ready for shipping.

Ron

From: chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 10:46 AM
To: Steve; George Kamarinos
Cc: chrysler-300-cl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 1961chrysler 300G project rear brake light bezels L & R

Good Morning,

If I correctly understand our friend George Kamarinos' request, he is looking for the chrome bezels, into which the red taillight lenses fit, and not the plastic lenses themselves.

Perhaps Don Petty, Jeff Carter, Murray Park, or other '61 Chrysler owners could assist George with this.

Also, George Laurie is again up and producing his plastic light lenses, albeit at a slower pace than before. Our Club member, Mick Maxwell, has suggested that we contact Mick directly with our lenses wishlist for George, and Mick will expedite the order directly with George as well as handle the payment for George, so that payment is remitted only when George's order is ready to ship. Mick also mentioned that George has stocked a sizable inventory of certain lenses, that may be a benefit to some of us Club members.

Noel