Re: {Chrysler 300} Big Fins and Roadside Attractions: Frank Lloyd Wright

Re: {Chrysler 300} Big Fins and Roadside Attractions: Frank Lloyd Wright and 1950’s Car Culture - YouTube

Noel,

I finally watched this....fascinating!  Seeing Hank do a splendid job, as did the others, has me looking forward (or forward looking!) to Hershey!

Ron Klinczar
Buffalo
65 300 in Ice Blue