From: Scott D
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2023 4:26 PM
To: Cbilter@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: List server 300J

Carl, hello this is club member Scott Dejka in Wa state.  I’m not on the list server so I cannot respond to the threads.

  I laughed out loud on you comment that he doesn’t know squat about a 300J.  He may know, but the story is subject to change to suit his own needs.  He converts many cars to a 4 speed, and will tell you it’s original, and sticking hard to the story, gravitating to personally insulting you and your knowledge until you prove to him it is not.   He is not a trustworthy person, he will bend and stretch the truth at every turn.  No mistruth is too large for him either.  Don’t negotiate a deal over the phone or email because when you show up it will be erased and the entire deal will start over with him wanting more money, more traded goods, etc.  a real time waster.  He has many forward look cars and parts and sells on eBay. If you could post something about buyer beware with this seller for the club to read it would be good.  To quote Larry Jett, “If there is any other way to buy it or sell it, do that instead”

 I’ve know this seller since mid 80’s. His word was never was worth 2 cents and still isn’t.

Other than that I hope all is well with you and your family.  We are fine out here anticipating spring.  Scott

---