Re: {Chrysler 300} RE: Exhaust Pipe Size

Single 4 bbl 413 2 1/4” - 2”. Cross ram 413 2 1/2” - 2 1/4”.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2023, at 12:59 PM, 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, I found the webpage on the club site….James

From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 09:45
To: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Exhaust Pipe Size

I have found a shop that looks like they can do what I want on the 300K this week.

What I need to know is what is the header down pipe size from the factory and what is the tailpipe size.

I could not find an AMA sheet on the internet, and I got no response to my inquiry here on that.

The 1962 AMA which is online shows the header pipe at 2.25 inch and the tail pipe at 2.0 inch.

The only non-stock routing we will do is add a cross over pipe for better low-end torque as I may or may not change the rear end to a numerically lower ratio and that would help.

If anyone has the information on pipe sizes for 1964 please let me know.

James

---

---

---