From: "Patrick Monaghan" <pmonaghan1@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 8:59pm
To: dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 300 J question

Hi Dan,

I am not sure how to write on the server.  I tried a few times but it does not seem to get through.  I have question about my 300-J.  Was there an option for a vinyl roof on these?  As you can see from the picture there is chrome molding that have not seen on any other J and would explain the peeling paint.

Thank you and hope to meet you at the show.

Patrick

---