From: Gary <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:09:20 AM
To: Wayne Bakewell <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Removing power antenna 57 300c

Wayne,

That top bezel with the holes 180 degrees apart require a special spanner tool. I made one from 1//4 steel that looks like a sling shot. Then drilled hole through both sides at top of sling shot.
I think the hole was 1/16 or 3/32� for dowel pins of same size, + a couple of 1000 for clearance. Hold the tool over bezel and push the pins all the way into the provided holes from ea. side and turn to remove. Applying heat can help to remove bezel.

Gary The Parts Doc

Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 2:36 PM
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Removing power antenna 57 300c

Does the top ring have a pin that is just punched out with a small punch

---

---