{Chrysler 300} G for sale

Barry Ward writes:

Now that spring is here, I am selling my G and have reduced the price to $29,900. Here is the ad from the club web site.

300 G VIN 8413176105. Barn find coupe that has been stored since the 80s. 90% original paint and interior. We did brakes, tires, brake lines, master, new fuel tank, rebuilt motor to Club specifications. Don Verity rebuilt the transmission and he also built both carbs. Factory repop exhaust. Runs strong. $29,900. Contact Barry at 508-797-9979 or email mr396@xxxxxxx

---