{Chrysler 300} Need F stories

Hey everybody, happy spring,

The next issue of the Chrysler 300 Club News will feature the 300-E and 300-F. We have a few E stories and one F, so we could use some more F stories. Will still take E as well. You know the drill, short or long is fine. Even one photo and one paragraph to fill one page helps. Be part of 300 history.

Deadline May 8th, so maybe I can get this off to the printers before going to the meet. See you there!

300ly,
Andy, editor
in warm Chicago. Record 83 last Thursday, snow coming Monday!

---