{Chrysler 300} Potential photo shoot for your Letter Car

{Chrysler 300} Potential photo shoot for your Letter Car

I've been approached by my friend Royce Rumsey to find owners of Letter Cars in the Southern California area for possible photo shoots.  I think more than likely you would have to come close to where Royce is based which is Orange County.

He has previously photographed and written about all of our Chrysler products and here is a sampling of his work.  Exner at Eichler by Royce Rumsey - Exposure  If you have a copy of the club's 2023 calendar you can see our 300B on the February offering.  This was a shot he did not use in his publications, so I was able to offer it.

Attached here is the latest offering I've just received from him.  Star with Sunglasses by Royce Rumsey - Exposure

If you have a car and would like to know, more contact me via email and I'll forward to Royce, and he can take it from there.

John Lazenby

---