{Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300G - two G's and many parts

{Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300G - two G's and many parts

Hello,

Through a common interest in old-timers softball and the fortunate coincidence of wearing my 300H ball cap to pick-up practice yesterday where a visiting Iowa player joined us for practice, I learned of Jeff Bobst of Iowa / Arizona.  Jeff (a softball player too) and I visited by phone (319-230-5463) this morning and I was very surprised to learn Jeff has two 300G’s and one (a 3-spd manual) that may be available for sale.  I’m sure some or many of you may know Jeff since Jeff said he is friends with Don Petty of AZ.

Jeff has many parts including 150 mph speedometer, 62 grille surround, and quite a lot of 61 chrome.  I don’t believe Jeff has a list of 300 parts available yet, but depending on interest that may be a good next step.  Jeff is open to calls, texts, and emails with questions about his G and 300 parts.

Separately I’m sending Jeff our 300 Club link with Club membership info, although I suspect Jeff may be reluctant to make yet one more commitment.

My apologies to Jeff if I’ve misinterpreted anything from our conversation.

Still plenty of snow piles and lake ice here in the beautiful Wisconsin Northwoods.

Best,

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

---