{Chrysler 300} Re: 1962 Radiator - Need One?

{Chrysler 300} Re: 1962 Radiator - Need One?

Radiator is spoken for :).
Matt Allyn

On Apr 29, 2023, at 7:19 PM, Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a radiator that I don’t need to store anymore.
Anyone need one?
It will need to be cleaned out, if not recored.
The tanks look good; petcock still present.

It is a factory 1962 Chrysler Radiator
Part Number# 2099901
The parts book has it listed under the STANDARD section.
This is NOT for an Air Conditioned model.

In Long Beach, CA.
I will take whatever someone wants to give me for it.

Thanks!
Matt Allyn

---