{Chrysler 300} Parts for sale

Hi Group,
I have the following parts for sale. I can bring any of them to the Spring meet or Carlisle. All prices plus shipping. Pictures available.

392 Hemi exhaust manifolds. Nice flat surfaces, and still has the heat riser. $200
59 Chrysler cowl grille with washers. $20
59 300 E trim left piece below trunk lid. $20
Wiper motors Autolite EPV 4001G. Tested to run and park. 4 available. $75 ea. $100 with 60 coordinator.
62 to 64 transmission crossmembers. $40 ea. 2 available. Put a 727 in yor 60 or 61.
60 F grille backing. Decent shape. $75
59 300 E Left armrest and base. $40 Right base. $30 3 left pads. $10 ea.
Gear reduction starters. $40 ea. Tested OK.

Don

---