Thanks everyone for the 300F exhaust recommendations.
Seems like Waldron's is the place to go, unfortunately 12 weeks out for the whole system or 6 weeks out for just the pipes. :(
Tony

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM Dan Plotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dan Plotkin [mailto:dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 10:25 AM
To: 'Michael J Falcone' <mjf175@xxxxxxx>; 'Anthony Cutrone' <acgoldcoast@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} 300F Exhaust

By now Waldron is in good practice. I sent them .PDF’s of the 300 F service supplements so they know exactly how to build it. Mine came out beautiful, perfect tail turndowns, great sound, and it took my mechanic a half a day to install. It is the way to go. They built a system for my 56 Caddy too, 4 mufflers, went on perfect. None of these operations are perfect any more than our cars are, fitment will always vary given the age of our cars. However Waldron trys very hard to get it right, with a good attitude too.

Danny Plotkin