{Chrysler 300} 300J surfaces

Joy in the halls.

On the Facebook 300 page:  1963-1964 Chrysler Newport/New Yorker/ 300 Car group

https://tinyurl.com/mppumw76

A  300J not in the registries I have available.  A project, but complete car.  8433 162404

An example of my decoder report for this car is attached—still a work in progress—but now limited to ’63-’64 Chryslers or Imperials.  Not quite ready for prime time.  I would appreciate receiving photos of the Body Data Plate, VIN and list of standard and optional equipment of any 1962 Chrysler or Imperial you may have.  Especially, I would like to hear from anyone who feels they already have the 1962 Body Data Plates figured out.

Have a great week.

Rich Barber

Sunny (93.4F @ 4PM) Brentwood CA

---