Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission Lubrication

Re: {Chrysler 300} Transmission Lubrication

Hi to all,

I have enjoyed the civility of this Save the Sperm Whale ATF replacement discussion.

Club documentation, a Club TorqueFlite expert, others who say show me the science not empirical experiences and members who say here it is.