{Chrysler 300} Parts For Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part IV

{Chrysler 300} Parts For Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part IV

Hello 300ers -

I've come to the end of my 300H 18-month deep-dive and am ready to hit the road.  I've got some residual parts that are available, a few I believe are for a 1965 300L.

1962 Parts:

1) Grill - complete, very nice condition, some nicks but overall very good chrome; argent silver and honeycomb mesh excellent condition, chrome splitters and center roundel in very good condition

2) Rear license surround - moderate peppering, no broken studs, core

3) Seat trim - moderate peppering, respectable driver quality (beats nothing)

4) Headlight/instrument panel switch - used original, works

5) Dome light bezel/lens - aftermarket, new in wrapper

6) Reverse tail light lenses - complete including bulbs

7) Vacuum pods - under dash HVAC vents/flaps

8) Push button felt surround

9) Heater/air control - used, non A/C

10) Vacuum line support

11) Glove box door striker and arm grommets (2)

12) Seat belt anchors - NOS

13) Seat floor bolts - used (blasted/clear coated)

14) Wiper switch - used

15) Grounding strap - NOS

16) Relays - used, horn/flashers (?)

17) Cigar lighter - used, complete with auxiliary light and harness

18) Cross-ram wire towers - blasted, etch primed and painted (8 of 12 total)

19) Cross-ram equalizer tube clamps - 3 of 4; used OEM; two additional clamps unknown application, blasted and clear coated

20) Floor vent knob/cable - used

21) Driver-side lower windshield stainless molding - used, good condition

Misc. Parts - believe these might be for a 1965 300L:

1) Dash knob escutcheon - used/nice

2) Chrome trim - good condition, a few pimples,  no broken studs

3) Window regulator gear - NOS, plastic

4) Transmission mount - rubber bushing/spring

Please contact me if you're interested - prices will be very reasonable and I will work with club members to arrange for shipping (buyers cost).

I've attached a picture and can send more detailed close-ups for specific items of interest.

For those of you interested in a video of the results of my project, it is available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDReF3GOxPAPI83V_VutDeDbHwklAS7v/view?usp=drive_link

Thanks!

Kurt
(402) 249-1549