Re: {Chrysler 300} 1970 Hurst seats

Keep in mind, the seats are NOT Chrysler, they are Imperial. Slightly bigger than Chrysler, and on Console cars, they rub the console.
Ray

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 12:51 AM <johnlchesnutt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John Pflungfelder,

You should get new leather from Legendary for your 1970 Hurst seats. Did you get a sample from Legendary?  We have a 1957 300C which we replaced all the tan leather etc because the stitching needed replacing and no one would do the job of sewing up the original leather, replaced April 2019. We also have a 1970 300 Convertible with brown vinyl bucket seats. They did a perfect color match with the head rests and back seats in Oct. 2015. We only ordered upholstery for the two front bucket seats and not the head rests.

Had them installed in Portland, Oregon for both 300’s. Have owned the 1957 300 Copper Brown Coupe for 65 years and the 1970 300 Brown Conv. for 43 years.

John Chesnutt

From: 'John Pflugfelder' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2023 6:57 PM
To: pmonaghan1@xxxxxxx; toy72456@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1970 Hurst seats

Hey guys!  I have a question.  I'm planning on either getting new upholstery from Legendary Auto interiors or maybe finding an extra nice set of used seats from a parts car?  Is it just me or is the new leather kit from Legendary the wrong shade of tan?  It looks too light in color.  Anyone have any comments on this subject?

Thanks,

John

1970 300 Hurst

1966 300 HT

---

.

---

---

Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

---