Re: {Chrysler 300} motor oil

Like Danny, I’ve used Brad Penn and ZR1 - both great w/zinc 20/50.

My collection of internal combustion Mopars seem to happy.

Hank

On Jun 18, 2023, at 10:40 AM, 'guyztoys' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I too vote for the AMSOIL Z-ROD, high zinc, high phosphorus formulation. Comes in 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50. Right up there with the best. AMSOIL is an American founded, owned and operated company out of Superior, Wisconsin.
Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone