Re: {Chrysler 300} $6,500 300J & Decoder

Rich,

In December I was most fortunate to acquire a 300H coupe, 130K miles, unrestored, with rear window defogger, ac, 5 button radio with 2 rear speakers, power antenna, seat belts, power windows, outside remote control rear view mirror, and the inside tilt-type mirror.  All of the accessories are now working. Photo of the Body Data Plate is attached. Didn’t even know about the tilt type mirror until I saw your post! Thank you!

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2023 10:19 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} $6,500 300J & Decoder

No photo description available.

On Facebook.  https://tinyurl.com/mvz8dv9u

Plus a preliminary peek at my little decoder-under development and testing.  I want to expand it to ‘62’s and need help.  Pix of Body Data Plates for any ’62 Chrysler 300H, any other ’62 Chrysler or Imperial—along with a list of actual standard and optional equipment.  Especially interested for this data on cars with rear-window defogger, air conditioning, heater only, 5 or 7 button radio with or w/o rear speaker, 3-speed manual transmission, Power antenna, Power bench or  bucket seat(s), Auto Pilot, Seat Belts, closed crankcase vent, power windows, outside remote control rear view mirror, inside tilt-type mirror—or not.  VIN not needed to run the decoder but it completes the package.

Trying to figure out how to safely offer the decoder via Excel in the cloud.

Information from current/past or future students of the ’62-’64 Body Data Plates/Fender Tags is welcomed.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

---

---