Re: {Chrysler 300} Gary Goers Leathers

All

I have still have some Leatherique Oil that I’ve used on the F and our K and other leather interiors over the years in our cars (the big bottle I have is about 30 years old.)

George Cone told me about this product when I went to his house in Wisconsin to buy a set of 15” G/H/J wheel covers in the fall of 1976 and he said he used it to rejuvenate the interior of his H convertible. At that point , I don’t believe Gary was doing interiors so there was no option beyond using the “Leatherique Process”.

When I bought the bottle that I still use (1991 or so), I called the company to not only order it but to ask what was so special about it since it was way more $$ than Lexol, Neatsfoot, etc.

They told me that they take fresh cowhides and literally squeeze them with a powerful industrial Vice-like machine to extract all of the essential native oils out of them for the rejuvenator oil.

Since that seemed to be as good as anyone could want, I was sold….

Keith