From: 'Charlie V' via Chrysler 300 Club International
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 8:33 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Keith Langendorfer
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Gary Goers Leathers

For years I have looked at Leatherique but never bought it. I guess I was skeptical. Ot's a mom and pop operation.

I work at Eastwood and we started to sell it. Two weeks ago I heard they were in Gettysburg at a Rolls Royce Club Convention and were having a seminar.

I called the owner, George and told him I work for Eastwood and that I wanted to learn more about their products and I was going to be there.

I took the two rear seat bottoms as they have cracks . I wanted his opinion if they can be saved. I showed him my seats a couple minutes  before his seminar started. He said that they can be repaired and saved.

I was very impressed with George and his confidence in his product. His father started the business.

Anyway, didn't have time to do a restoration of my seat but he did use it by applying his Rejuvenating Oil on a small portion of the seat. It got much softer right away. He also rubbed some of the dye on the seat and it really worked.

He gave me a qt. bottle of each, the Rejuvenator Oil  and the Pristine Cleaner. I have to find the time to use the product.

I will have to buy the Crack Filler and the Dye and follow the directiions and I strongly believe they will look as good as new or almost as good as new..

If you are going to dye your seats you have to send George a small color sample and he will match it perfectly.

He and his wife are getting old and they are looking to sell the business. He said that , as well as selling the 8 oz. and quart bottles they also ship 55 gallon drums, and 5 gallon pails,  or their products all over the world.

When I finally do get time to rejuvenate and dye  my back seats , I will take photos and share the process and the final results with the club.

Charlie Valentine