RE: {Chrysler 300} Rear Window Clips 300K

RE: {Chrysler 300} Rear Window Clips 300K

Hi Bill,

I am aware that the clips are available. The issue is to put new clips in requires removing the rear window.

I do not want to do that as it seals fine and the only rust us the top ¼ inch of the lower clips. The body looks nearly like new.

I was fishing for ideas to not have to pull the rear window.

James