Re: {Chrysler 300} Gary Goers update, please

Re: {Chrysler 300} Gary Goers update, please

Well said John.  I’m willing to bet that there are at least as many letter cars with Goer’s parts then there are without, and there may well be more than half.  Nobody has contributed more to this preservation effort than Gary.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS