Re: {Chrysler 300} 1957 Engine Block Casting Date and Build Date

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1957 Engine Block Casting Date and Build Date

Henry:

Thank you for the detailed information. I was pretty sure the casting date was on top of the block, but is covered by the intake manifold. Now, I need to go to the car and look carefully at the front of the block.

Dyke Ridgley
Ridgley Racing
5500 Walmsley Rd
Decatur, IL 62521