Re: {Chrysler 300} 57 visor sleeves

Hello All -

If someone in the Club decides to pursue making a reproduction of the sunvisor sleeves for the 1957 Chrysler (from the looks of them, I think they were applicable to other Chrysler models besides the 300C), I could loan them my set (also a reproduction) for a guide.

Ray Melton  1957 Chrysler 300C cvt s/n 3N572517  white/Gauguin  "Big Red"