Re: {Chrysler 300} Reporting on Iola 2023 -

Re: {Chrysler 300} Reporting on Iola 2023 -

Great report Noel, wish that I could have been there this year, more classic Mopars on display.  I am now a member of the 300 Club and still looking for a suitable cruiser.  Still have my ‘62 Dart as well but may part with it in the future.

Enjoyed your report, Iola is a great event.

Best Regards,  Mike Paipal

Sent from my iPhone